What is Guest Blogging?
Guest blogging is a kind of technique used by the blog owners. This is used by them to enlarge the traffic of their website. Here they suggest writing various content for other blogs as guest bloggers. At this, they find a link to their personal blog and also get a chance to promote their own blog and name in their chosen industry.
Art of Writing a Guest Blog or Post
To avail the post of a promising guest blogger, you have to write high-quality content that is targeted to your precise area of expertise.
The excellence of your blog is determined on the basis of different criteria:
- If you have the subject matter that will show the expertise zone of your writing?
- If your writing is free of grammatical typos and errors?
- If your writing include exact links and reliable sources on the subject matter of post?
- If your guest posts receive shares, comments, and links, to indicate your post is read and appreciated.
You should always comprise your name in your every post.
Magic Tricks and Scope for Successful Guest Blogging
Except you are a famous blogger indeed, you should create small. But if you are very well-known in this industry; highly perceptible sites won’t be attracted to your proposal to write an unwanted post for them.
- At first, you have to identify your niche to settle in it.
- Now try to fill your personal blog with high-quality Seo content.
- Try to focus on those blogs that may prove very promising for your business.
- Try to find related blogs by searching for your own niche title.
Come to the contact of that blogs you are wished to writing your guest post for and give details of your reason for interest. Always mention your niche of expertise or give the topic you are interested to write about. Your blog must have the linkage of your blog. Generally, It is seen that the other owners of the blog will visit your site or blog to assess your ability of writing and subject proficiency before accepting your offer to act as a guest blogger.
The Safe way to Get Started Guest Blogging?
Before you start your blogging, you have to make definite about what you are expecting out of your guest post. This will surely help you to find businesses that you may be engrossed in blogging for and will give an idea of some reputed guest bloggers whom you would like to attract to post on your own business’s blog.
But you have to be conscious of the fact that:
- You have to represent your own blog to a new brunch of visitors.
- You have to found yourself as a leader of thought on your ground
- You have to expand your relationships with other new bloggers in your field
Before you get started, make sure you are clear about what you are looking to get out of the guest blogging experience. This will help you find businesses that you may be interested in blogging for and also give you an idea of some guest bloggers you would like to invite to post on your business’s blog.
Google’s Concern and Notification
Google has warned the site owners about the risk of publishing content on other sites to get inbound links. Though Google doesn’t show any hesitations on guest posts overall, of late there has been an enlargement in bemused links given to these types of posts. This may be the reason behind this sudden warning from Google.
Google allows writing syndicated as well as guest posts which are intended to update its users, inform another site’s audience or is wished to convey awareness to your company.
The Google guidelines are given below:
- Giving keyword-dominated links to your site like your articles.
- Getting the articles available on many different sites.
- Hiring article writers that aren’t informed about the topics beforehand.
This is needless to say that Google reminds all website owners being trapped publishing articles with spammy links. This may affect the quality of the writing and the quality of sites well. Google is authorized to take action on websites creating the content in defiance of Google’s guidelines. So, it is very optimistic to say at last that through its monitoring Google has given a guideline to the blog owners to do their job very honestly resulting more creative writing form the promising writer’s end. And it is totally baseless that blogging is dead. Rather it is going to be more refined with its guiding principles.